Personal Development Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Look, the biggest problem I find with some of those that talk about how to achieve goals, is they're not talking about personal development. What often happens is, we try to achieve goals that are not really tied to us, how we operate, or play to our strengths A.K.A your superpowers. Furthermore, when we don't achieve those goals, we tend to have a lack of confidence and confusion in our lives.
Even worse, some of us have a hard time zeroing in on a goal as we have many ideas because we are crazy talented. We do a little of everything which leads us to a lot of nothing, leaving us with self-doubt and a lack of clarity.
Only when you come from a place of acknowledgment and understanding, you start to set the foundation of who you are. Then you start to zero in on a goal, you understand how you operate, and you understand your unique strengths A.K.A your superpowers.
In short, you become a "sharpshooter", knocking down goal after goal and progressing forward in life instead of running in place or going backward.
How do I know?
· Before 2011 – Good athlete, a horrible temper, & terrible student
· 2004 – Dropped out of college
· 2006 – Dropped out of college for the second time
· 2011 – Graduated with a bachelors degree
· 2013 - I opened my first brick and mortar business
· 2019 - Authored my first book (published in 2020)
· 2019 - Started my second business
· 2019 - Started a podcast
· 2020 - Created a successful program
· 2021 – Turned the program into a successful online program
· More to come
This list is just a reflection of how far I have come once I identified my strengths A.K.A your superpowers, isolated my goal, and achieve the goal using the power of personal development.
In this FREE training, I will show you how to identify your strengths A.K.A your superpowers, isolate a goal, and achieve the goal using the power of personal development. What I will show you is my FSGT method.